Airlines in China
Continents and Countries
- XiamenAir Xiamen Airlines is the Chinese airlines founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fujian. The schedules operations from Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport.
- China Southern Airlines Currently, China Southern Airlines operates more than 660 passenger and cargo transport aircrafts, including Boeing 787，777,747, 757& 737 and Airbus A380, 330.
- China Eastern Airlines China Eastern possesses huge and youngest fleet of more than 430 long-haul and short-haul aircrafts and carries over 80 million travelers annually.
- Hainan Airlines Hainan Airlines is one of the emerging airlines in People's Republic of China and headquartered at Haikou, Hainan.
- China Airlines Flying with China Airlines? Explore China Airlines flight tickets with best deals and special offers.
- Air China Flying with Air China? Review Air China English website and explore flight tickets from Air China with best deals and special offers.
- Air Guilin Air Guilin is a Chinese airline based at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport in Guangxi.
- Air Macau Air Macau is a regional International airline established on 13 September 1994.
- Chongqing Airlines Chongqing Airlines is an airline based in Chongqing, China. It operates domestic passenger services on mainland China.
- Hebei Airlines Hebei Airlines is a Chinese airline which has its corporate headquarters in the Shijiazhuang World Trade Plaza Hotel in Chang'an District, Hebei Province.
- Fuzhou Airlines Fuzhou Airlines is a subsidiary of Hainan Airlines. The airline operates from the main hub at Fuzhou Changle International Airport.
- Donghai Airlines Donghai Airlines is an airline headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. The airline operates its main schedules from its main hub at Shenzhen Bao'an Airport
- Beijing Capital Airlines Beijing Capital Airlines operates under the marketing brand Capital Airlines, a subsidiary of Hainan Airlines.
- Sichuan Airlines Sichuan Airlines started its operations in July 14, 1988. Now, Sichuan Airlines has been renamed as Sichuan Airlines Co., Ltd.