Airlines in France
Continents and Countries
- Air Antilles Express With its establishment in 2002, Air Antilles Express flies to over 10 regional and domestic destinations to Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Martin.
- Air Caraibes With its establishment in 1969 as Société Antillaise de Transport Aérien/Air Guadeloupe, Air Caraibes flies to over 13 destinations to across France.
- Air Corsica Established in 1989, Air Corsica operates to over 17 destinations with its young and modern fleet of 10 Airbus A320-200 and ATR 72-500.
- Air France With its establishment in 1933, Air France flies to over 204 destinations to across Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, South America and Australia.
- Air Guyane Express With its headquarters located at Cayenne-Rochambeau Airport, Matoury, Guyana, Air Guyane Express operates regional flights between Cayenne, Grand Santi.
- Air Saint Pierre Air Saint-Pierre operates a fleet of two aircraft - ATR 42-500 & Reims-Cessna F406. Aircraft ATR 42-500 has 46 seats.
- Air Tahiti Nui With partnership and code share agreements with many airlines, Air Tahiti Nui has extended their routes to 39 major cities including Sydney and New York.
- Air Tahiti Air Tahiti flies to over 48 destinations to across Society Islands, Tuamotu Archipelago, East Tuamotu-Gambier archipelago, Marquesas archipelago.
- Corsair International Corsair International is a major international airline, with its headquarters located at Rungis. It was launched in 1981 as Corse Air International.
- Hex' Air With its establishment in 1991, Hex'Air operates scheduled passengers service across Southern Europe and the main route it serves is from Le Puy to Paris.
- Hop Airlines With its establishment in 2013, HOP! aircrafts carry the full branding of 'Hop For Air France' and operate more than 600 daily flights to destinations in France
- Aigle Azur Aigle Azur first positioned itself successfully in North Africa & then expanded its network across to the French & Mediterranean destinations.
- Air Austral Air Austral is a French airline, founded in 1975. The airline is headquartered at Roland Garros Airport in Sainte-Marie in France.
- French Blue French blue is a French low-cost airline. It was established in 2016. The airline is headquartered in Paris.
- ASL Airlines France ASL Airlines France, formerly Europe Airpost, is an airline based in the Bâtiment Le Séquoia in Tremblay-en-France It operates mail.