Airlines in India
Continents and Countries
- Air Costa Air Costa flights connects passengers to the Indian cities such as Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Tirupati, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
- Air India Express Air India Express airlines established in the year 2004, bearing the slogan “Simply Priceless” that impresses the passenger to choose its service.
- Air India Air India flights have carried several million passengers from across the globe. With its headquarters located at Indian Airlines House in New Delhi.
- Air India Regional With its establishment in 1996, Air India Regional operates 29 domestic routes all across India with a leased fleet of aircrafts.
- GoAir GoAir has been established in the year 2005 with headquarters located in Mumbai.
- IndiGo Airlines IndiGo commenced its operations in the year 2006 with a single aircraft and now the fleet size boasts of a huge fleet of 107 aircrafts.
- Jagson Airlines Jagson Airlines operates charter services to 9 major cities within India. Delhi-based airline is wholly owned by Jagson Group.
- Jet Airways Jet Airways serves one of the youngest fleet with modern Boeing and airbus aircrafts. The airline operates over 300 flights daily.
- SpiceJet Spice Jet was established in the year 2005 with its major hub at Chennai International Airport.
- Air Vistara Air Vistara flights carried more than one million passengers to across India. Air Vistara operates one of the youngest aircrafts with fleet size includes A320.
- AirAsia Started in 2001 with 2 old aircraft, AirAsia has come a long way since and has been winning awards for “World's Best Low Cost Airline”.
- JetKonnect With its establishment in 2012, JetKonnect flies to over 12 destinations across India with one of the youngest fleet size aircrafts.
- TruJet TruJet is based in Hyderabad, India and the airline commenced its operations on 12th July 2015.