Airlines in Spain
Continents and Countries
- Air Europa Air Europa is a Spanish airline that operates domestic and international services from its main hub at Madrid Barajas Airport.
- Air Nostrum Air Nostrum flies to over 58 destinations to across Spain and other Spanish Islands. With its establishment in 1994, Air Nostrum operates direct.
- AlbaStar With its establishment in 2009, AlbaStar Airlines flies to over 6 domestic and regional destinations to across France, Italy and the Netherlands.
- Binter Canarias Airlines With its establishment in 1989, Binter Canarias flies to over 21 destinations to across Morocco, Portugal and Western Sahara.
- Braathens Regional With its establishment in 1976 as Golden Air, Braathens Regional flies to over 16 domestic destinations to across Finland and Sweden.
- Iberia Express Airlines With a fleet size of 20 Airbus aircrafts, Iberia Express flies to over 39 destinations: 14 domestic and 26 international.
- Iberia Airlines With a fleet of 78 Airbus aircrafts, Iberia Airlines travel to over 100 destinations in Spain, Europe, Africa, & America.
- Volotea With its establishment in 2011, Volotea Airlines flies to more than 52 destinations to across Asia and Europe.
- Vueling Airlines With its establishment in 2004, Vueling Airlines is the second largest airline in Spain. Vueling Airlines operates wide-body and modern aircrafts.
- Wamos Air With its establishment in 2003, Wamos Air has carried several millions passengers with one of the youngest and latest fleets in the sky.
- Clickair Clickair was founded in 2006 as Catair. Clickair was a low-cost airline headquartered in El Prat de Llobregat, Catalonia in Spain.
- Evelop Airlines Evelop Airlines is a Spanish charter airline based at Palma de Mallorca Airport that operates a selection of short and long haul flights out of Spain and Portug