Airlines in Turkey
Continents and Countries
- AtlasJet Airlines Atlasjet airlines was established in the year 2001 and headquartered at Istanbul, Turkey.
- Onur Air With its fleet size of modern and wide body aircrafts includes Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-100, Airbus A330-200 and Airbus A330-300.
- Pegasus Airlines Pegasus Airlines is the leading low-cost airline in Turkey with fleet of 69 aircrafts which comprises of 60 Pegasus aircraft, 7 Izair and 2 Air Manas aircraft.
- SunExpress With 100 cities covered, SunExpress Airlines offers a wide variety of non-stop frequencies between Europe and Turkey, Germany.
- Turkish Airlines Turkish Airlines offers flights at discount rate for all major destinations worldwide. Turkish Airlines booking with best online deals.
- Corendon Airlines Corendon Airlines is a Turkish leisure airline headquartered in Antalya and based at Antalya Airport.