Airlines in United States
Continents and Countries
- CommutAir CommutAir is the world’s largest Dash-8 Q200 fleet operator which also has Q300 turboprops and Embraer 145 jets in its fleet.
- Allegiant Air With its establishment in 1997, Allegiant Air flies to over 114 domestic and international destinations to across North America.
- American Airlines Since its establishment in 1926, American Airlines flights have traveled to over 350 domestic and international destinations in 49 countries.
- Cape Air Enjoy an amazing experience with comfortable seating, personalized services on short and medium-haul destinations.
- Delta Air Lines Delta Airline is a leading American Airline which is nerve point at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport with its headquarters at Atlanta, Georgia.
- Compass Airlines Compass Airlines are a regional airlines operating on behalf of American Airlines and Delta Air Lines.
- Endeavor Air Endeavor Air is a subsidiary of Delta Air Lines and headquartered at Minneapolis. Flying as Delta connection, Endeavor Air uses the huge fleet.
- Envoy Air Envoy Air is considered as the largest regional airline system in the world wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group.
- ExpressJet ExpressJet fleet includes CRJ200, CRJ700, CRJ900, ERJ 135 and ERJ 145 aircraft.
- Frontier Airlines With its establishment in 1994, Frontier Airlines flies to over 59 destinations to across United States, Mexico and Dominican Republic.
- GoJet Airlines GoJet Airlines has its company headquarters located at Bridgeton, Missouri, United States and is a wholly owned company of Trans States Holdings.
- Great Lakes Airlines Founded in 1977, Great lakes Airlines are headquartered at Cheyenne, Wyoming. With the fleet size of 28, Great Lakes flights serve 21 destinations across USA.
- Hawaiian Airlines Hawaiian Airlines is considered as largest airline in Hawaii, serves domestic and international flights from its main base at Honolulu Airport & Kahului Airport
- Horizon Air Horizon Air is considered as regional airline, which serves domestic and international flights.Alaska Air Group is the parent company for Horizon Air.
- JetBlue JetBlue Airways is America’s low cost airline which is headquartered in Long Island City with the polestar at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- Republic Airlines Republic Airlines serves over 52,000 passengers’ everyday by covering more than 110 cities in the U.S., Canada and the Bahamas through fixed-fee flights.
- Scenic Airlines Scenic Airlines is the "Gateway to the National Parks", and offers tours to the Grand Canyon and other beautiful southwest parks.
- Shuttle America Started in 1995, the parent company of Shuttle America is Republic Airways Holdings.
- Silver Airways Silver Airways is well known as United States Airline,established and commenced operations in 2010.Victory Park Capital is a parent company for Silver Airways.
- SkyWest Airlines SkyWest airlines established in the year 1972 which serves with aircraft maintenance, air ambulance, charter flights and a flight school.
- Spirit Airlines Spirit Airlines has a modern fleet of 85 aircrafts including the Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A320neo, Airbus A321-200 and Airbus A321neo.
- Sun Country Airlines With its establishment in June 1982, Sun Country Airline flies to more than 35 domestic and international destinations with its fleet size of 20.
- Trans States Airlines Trans States Airlines serves passengers and mainline partners with fleet of Embraer ERJ-145LR aircraft.
- United Airlines United Airlines commenced its operation in 1931 and since then is well known as one of the most prestigious travel brands to fly across the world.
- US Airways US Airways is leading American airline, serves domestic and international scheduled flights all across North America, South America, the Middle East and Europe.
- Virgin America Virgin America is a California based low cost airliner which was established in August 2007 providing major services to the eastern and west coast sea boards.
- PenAir PenAir airline has a code sharing agreement with Alaska Airlines with PenAir flights operated in the state of Alaska.
- Alaska Airlines With its establishment in 1932, Alaska Airlines operates domestic and international destinations from its main hubs Los Angeles International Airport.
- Air Wisconsin Air Wisconsin Airlines serves all the passengers with great courtesy and respect. It was established in 1965 and serves 70 cities throughout North America.
- Mesa Airlines Mesa Airlines is an American regional Airline, operates domestic and international flights from its main hub at Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Grand Canyon Airlines Grand Canyon Airlines is a 14 CFR Part 135 air carrier headquartered on the grounds of Boulder City Airport, Boulder City, NV.
- Grant Aviation Grant Aviation is a regional airline that serves the town of Kenai, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta, Bristol Bay and the Aleutian Chain in Alaska.
- Ravn Alaska Frontier Flying Service was founded in 1950. The airline is headquartered in Fairbanks, Alaska, United States.
- Island Air Island Air (officially known as Hawaii Island Air) is an independent American commuter airline based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Dynamic International Airways Established in 2010, Dynamic International Airways is a U.S. Certificated airline. The airline operates Boeing 767-200ERs and Boeing 767-300ERs.
- Elite Airways Elite Airways was founded in 2006. The airline offers scheduled passenger services and charter flights from its hub at Orlando Melbourne International Airport.
- Everts Air Cargo Everts Air Cargo is an American Part 121 airline based in Fairbanks, Alaska, USA. It operates D.O.D, scheduled
- Bering Air Bering Air serves 32 villages in Western Alaska from hubs in Nome, Kotzebue, and Unalakleet.