Lock Your Fare @ 2 KWD Only
- How is Pricelock beneficial?
- Bookings must be confirmed before the expiry time/date specified; otherwise the booking is cancelled and flight fare is no longer valid.
- Sale and promotional fares might not be locked.
- We would have attempted to send reminder emails before the Price Lock expires, but it is your sole responsibility to remember and return back to pay the flight fare.
- Price Lock is non – refundable, non-adjustable and non-transferable to another instance by the same person or to another person.
- In a rare event, after you purchased the Price Lock and later came back to pay the flight fare, the actual flight for which you locked the fare might get sold out. In such a case, Rehlat will find a seat for you on an alternative flight. In the rarest of rare event that this alternative also isn’t available, Rehlat shall refund you any flight fare collected as well as up to 3 times the Price Lock fee.
- Rehlat will not be responsible for price hike due to natural disasters, calamities, acts of God; the Company shall not be covering the same. In such a scenario, the Lock shall be invalidated.
- For Price Lock terms and conditions, please visit Price Lock policy.
Available exclusively only to Rehlat travelers, Price lock is a paid service which addresses the major customer concern: whether to wait or book now?
Consider the below scenario: Suppose you book now and change your plan later, you have to pay the airline cancellation and other fees. And if you chose to wait till travel plan confirmation, the flight fare may increase.
So with Price lock, you get time to decide whether to book or not, without worrying about the increased fare.How does Price lock work?
Rehlat offers Pricelock on certain flights. You can click and accept to hold the fare for a few days. This gives you time to confirm your travel itinerary without waiting and facing a fare rise.
We charge a small Price lock fee for the chosen flight. Once the fee is paid, you have two options:
Option A: Before the lock expires, you can click on the link in the email to come back and pay the remaining balance to confirm booking. Once payment is received, you will be emailed the confirmed flight ticket.
Option B: If your plans change, you can ignore the lock and forfeit the Price Lock fee already paid. You still saved a whole lot of money because if you had booked earlier by paying the flight fare, you would have been charged a cancellation fee.What is Pricelock fee and Pricelock expiry period?
Pricelock fee is a small amount that you pay to lock your flight fare. This fee is non-refundable. The expiry period depends on the flight route, dates, and other factors.
Price lock expiry period is emailed to your registered email ID immediately after you confirm the Price lock and pay the fee.What are the other terms & conditions for Price lock?