Family Vacations are the Best
Plan One Now in Europe and Central Asia
Avail 25% Off on Kid’s Fare
Terms and Conditions
- Sale Validity: Until 24th December 2018
- Travel Validity from: Until 31 March 2019
- This offer is valid for children flying on return Economy Class flights originating from Kuwait to selected destinations.
- Applicable Destinations: Almaty, Ashgabat, Astana, Baku, Belgrade, Bishkek, Bratislava, Bucharest, Catania, Dushanbe, Helsinki, Istanbul, Kazan, Kiev, Krakow, Krasnodar, Makhachkala, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow, Odessa, Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Sarajevo, Shymkent, Skopje, Sofia, Tbilisi, Yekaterinburg, & Yerevan
- The accompanying child must be more than 2 years old and less than 12 years old (for the whole duration of their journey).
- The full fare adult ticket needs to be booked and paid for in full and at the same time as the accompanying child ticket to claim this offer.
- The accompanying child must travel on the same booking and have the same itinerary as the full fare adult passenger.
- Any itinerary changes to the full fare adult passenger’s tickets must also be made to the child ticket.
- Once booked, if any itinerary changes are made, the child will be charged at the standard available adult rate. If the full fare adult passenger’s ticket is cancelled, the child ticket will also be cancelled.
- Standard terms and conditions and fare rules will continue to apply – please read the fare conditions online at the time of purchase as fare rules vary by ticket and destination.
- Special fares are part of marketing promotions by Rehlat and are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Rehlat shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer or any act or omission due to force majeure events.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.