- Stranded Indian nationals in Kuwait
- All Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholders from Kuwait. Click Here
- Passenger Information Form
- Indian Embassy Registration Form
- Self Declaration Form on AIRSUVIDHA
- Passenger traveling to Indian destination should be travelling to the same State as per their residing passport address only.
- Download Arogya Setu app and/or the relevant app of your respective state on your mobile.
- Download / register with Kuwait Mosafer. https://kuwaitmosafer.com/home.html
- Any passenger arriving into India and seeking exemption from institutional quarantine, may apply 72 hours before departure if they fall under any of the following five categories through AIRSUVIDHA exemptions link.
- Before Boarding, all passengers must sign an undertaking that after landing in India, they would comply with COVID-19 related Protocols and Guidelines rules issued by the State/UT Government concerned, and the Government of India (Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and the Ministry of External Affairs).
- Kuwait Airways has the right to deny boarding/cancel reservation to any passenger who does not fully comply with the most recent Indian authority guidelines.
- Please be advised that above rules may change anytime at the discretion of the Indian Authorities, and it is the sole responsibility of the passenger to meet the Guidelines.
INDIA TRAVEL GUIDELINES
Flights to India will be restricted only to the following passengers:
Please Note: Scheduled Kuwait Airways flights may change from time to time on short notice according to latest updates on COVID-19 operating conditions, protocol and procedures issued by relevant authorities from time to time and this might result in delays, flight timing changes or flight cancellations.
Flights are available for:Chennai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Cochin, & Thiruvananthapuram
Mandatory - Fill these forms to book your flight to India
Terms & Conditions
2.Passengers with kids under 10 years of age
3.Patient requiring immediate medical care
4.Passenger with a death in the family
5.Passengers with COVID-negative certificate (RT-PCR) issued within 96 Hrs of the departure
Quarantine Regulations as per State Guidelines
Depending on State of destination, passengers may be required to undergo mandatory 7-day self-paid institutional and/or 7-day home quarantine, while agreeing to bear the complete expenses of their institutional quarantine.
Details of Quarantine