What is Rehlat’s eWallet?
Rehlat’s eWallet is termed as “Karam”. It is a virtual wallet and is a quick and handy way to manage your booking with Rehlat.
How can I sign up for Karam?
If you have a Rehlat account, you have a Karam account by default. Go to your My Profile to check your Karam cash. The default Karam cash balance is 0. Earn Karam by referring your friends to Rehlat. As soon as they do their first transaction you earn Karam balance.
In case you are not a registered Rehlat user, please register and start using Karam.
How do I earn Cash in my Karam account?
- You can earn upon redeeming the promotional coupons
- You can refer your friends and earn Karam cash when they book with Rehlat. They too earn Karam cash when they sign up.
- You can also earn Karam cash on cancellation. The refund amount can be transferred to your “MY KARAM” account on customers consent.
Karam cash can be earned in following ways:
I have Karam Cash but I am not able to use this for my booking. Why?
Rehlat has 4 domains - www.rehlat.com, www.rehlat.ae, www.rehlat.com.sa, www.rehlat.com.eg. You can view and use your Karam cash only in the registered domain.
For eg: If you have log in to your account on Rehlat.com, then the Karam Cash visible there can only be used for a booking on Rehlat.com only.
I am trying to use my Karam cash on Wego. It is not accepting. Can I know why?
Karam cash from your wallet can be used only for transactions done on our website and mobile app. The Karam cash cannot be used for bookings done on our partner sites like Wego, Skyscanner, Dohop, fare compare etc.
Can I transfer funds from my bank account to Karam?
No, this is not permitted now
There is not enough money in my Karam account for booking a ticket. What do I do?
You can pay for your booking either fully or partially by Karam. Any amount left after using Karam could be paid using other payment options like Debit and Credit cards via Visa / Master card / Knet / CashU etc.
One of my friend asked me to transfer my Karam cash for his booking. Can I transfer my Karam cash to my friends?
No, this is not permitted now.
I see Karam and Karam+ cash in my profile. What is this?
Below is the differentiation between your Karam and Karam+ Cash:
1. The Cash you earned by participating in various promotional activities of Rehlat such as cash back coupons, referral, and earn.
2. The Karam Cash has usage restrictions. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
3. The Karam Cash has a validity period and should be used within the same or else they expire.
1. The Karam+ Cash are earned when refund is processed upon cancellation.
2. The Karam+ Cash have no restrictions on usage.
3. The Karam+ Cash earned upon cancellations have an unlimited validity.
What is the valuation of my Karam Cash in cash value (KWD/AED/SAR/EGP)?
Karam cash is simply equal to the highest used currency on Rehlat.
1 KWD Karam Cash = 1 KWD for Rehlat.com
1 AED Karam Cash = 1 AED for Rehlat.ae
1 SAR Karam Cash = 1 SAR for Rehlat.com.sa
1 EGP Karam Cash = 1 EGP for Rehlat.com.eg
Where can I check my Karam balance?
Below is the step-by-step procedure on checking your Karam account and its balance.
► Log in to Your Rehlat Account
► Go to My Account
► Click on Karam
Here you can see the balance available in your Karam account along with details about Karam and Karam+ balance.
What is Refer & Earn?
Refer & Earn is a simple way of earning Karam Cash. Simply, refer your friend, family, and near & dear ones to Rehlat. Your friend earns upon signing up & you earn on their booking. Now #GoKaram
How can I refer my friend?
To refer a friend, first go to your account in Rehlat. Then click on Refer and Earn tab. Enter the email id of your friend and click on invite button. An email will be sent to your friend to sign up with Rehlat.
How does this refer and earn work?
Refer & Earn is a hassle free and very easy way of earning Karam Cash. The Cash are credited instantly to your account.
- Your Friends Earn When They Sign Up
- You Get Rewarded When They Book
I am on booking page. I have 6 KWD Karam cash but the amount used is only 0.988 KWD Karam cash. Can I know why? Are there any restrictions?
Yes, there is amount restrictions on usage.
For Karam Deduction: You can only use maximum 03.00% of Booking amount (i.e. KWD 0.988) (refer screenshot above) or KWD 3, whichever is lower.
Karam+ Deduction: You can use full Karam+ Cash.
Are there any restrictions on number of references?
No, there are no restrictions. You can refer any number of contacts you have.
How much do I earn?
The earn schemes keep on changing. Go to my profile, click on refer and earn and you can see the current refer and earn Karam cash available to you after your referral does a successful transaction
Do I earn on each transaction my friend does?
No, You refer and earn Karam cash only on the first successful transaction of your friend.
Note: A successful transaction is one which is not cancelled later or is not applied for refund for reason whatsoever.
I am booking a ticket. How do I use my Karam cash?
While booking a ticket on Rehlat, your Karam Cash come by default on the “Booking Summary” tab.
- Karam Cash can be used for flight and hotel bookings on Rehlat via desktop or mweb.
- Karam Cash can be used for flight bookings only on App.
- Karam Cash is non-transferable.
- Karam Cash doesn’t bear interest.
- The Karam Cash has a validity period and gets lapsed at the end of the same.
- The Karam+ cash has an unlimited validity period.
- For bookings made using combination of Karam and other payment methods, in case of cancellation, the refunds would be adjusted in your Karam account first and then in your credit/debit/net banking account from which the transaction was made.
- In case of cancellation of bookings made through Karam, the refunds if any after deducting cancellation charges will be processed into the Karam balance.There will be no refund for Karam cash.
Note: These terms can be amended, modified or withdrawn by Rehlat at any time without notice.