Airlines in Egypt
Continents and Countries
- Air Arabia Egypt Air Arabia Egypt is an Alexandria-based Air Arabia Group company. It is considered as the largest low cost airliner.
- Air Cairo Air Cairo is a low cost airline based in Cairo,Egypt and the subsidiary of esteemed EgyptAir which operates flights to the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Alexandria Airlines Alexandria Airlines operate scheduled and charter flights from Egypt to all across Europe, North Africa, Middle East and other parts of the world.
- AlMasria Universal Airlines AlMasria Universal Airlines is considered as Egyptian private airline, which operates scheduled flights from Cairo to Middle east.
- AMC Airlines AMC Airlines is considered as one of the leading charter airline, which operates charter flights across Egypt. It is a nerve center of Cairo.
- EgyptAir Express EgyptAir Express is considered as the pioneering regional airline, which operates flights on regional and domestic routes all across Egypt.
- EgyptAir EgyptAir offers most exciting offers and deals on all major destinations across the world. It is now made easy to get exclusive deals and special offers.
- Nesma Airlines Nesma Airlines is an Egypt based Airline company with its headquarters at Cairo. The airline is a joint venture of Saudi Arabian airliner.
- Nile Air Nile Air is an Egyptian Airline Company, which operates services all across Egypt and the Middle East.
- FlyEgypt FlyEgypt was established in 2014 but commenced its first flight only on 12th February 2015.
- Air Sinai Air Sinai ✈ tickets online booking available at lowest airfares. book Air Sinai flight bookings & cheap Air Sinai flight tickets at Rehlat.
- Aviator Airlines Aviator Airlines is an Egyptian airline based at Cairo International Airport that operates charter services to domestic and international destinations.
- Air Leisure Air Memphis was an Egyptian charter airline which began its operations under the name of Air Leisure.