Airlines in Germany
Continents and Countries
- Air Berlin With its headquarters in Airport Bureau Center, Air Berlin flies to 114 destinations. It operates a route network that includes a total of 17 German cities.
- Condor Flugdienst With its establishment in 1955, Condor Flugdienst is a German leisure airline based in Frankfurt.
- Eurowings With its establishment in 1993, Eurowings operates extensive network of both domestic and international destinations to across Europe and Asia.
- Germania Airways Founded in 1979 as SAT (Special Air Transport) in Cologne by Hinrich Bischoff, Germania name was given in 1986.
- Lufthansa Lufthansa Airlines is the most popular German airline and is considered as the largest airline company in Europe in terms of passengers carried and fleet size.
- Lufthansa CityLine With its establishment in 1958 as Ostfriesische Lufttaxi, Lufthansa CityLine flies to more than 75 international destinations to across Europe, Asia.
- TUIfly TUIfly Airlines operates with modern and wide-body fleet of 40 aircrafts including 5 Boeing 737-700 and 35 Boeing 737-800.
- Hahn Air Hahn Air is a Germany based airline providing distribution services for air, rail and shuttle partners since 1999.
- Germanwings Airlines Eurowings, now known as Germanwings is a subsidiary of Lufthansa Regional. The name was changed in October 2014.